JobStreet.com HR Networking Event 2012
Confronting The Global Talent Crunch”
THE GLOBAL RECOVERY has inevitably escalated another serious problem in Indonesia and many other region worldwide – Talent Shortage. Many companies in Indonesia are facing difficulties in employing and retaining suitable talent. The mobility of our talent means that other economies in the region are also competing for the same well trained, capable and skilled workforce. On the other hand, new graduates are often not able to scale up to the dynamic needs of employers fast enough nor in satisfactory manner.
With demand seemingly far exceeding the supply of talent at the moment, what should be the strategies deployed by companies? We hope to discuss relevant strategic HR solutions and effective talent strategies on confronting Talent Crunch in our HRNE this year.
In Indonesia, this will be our 4th HR Networking Event, last year the same event attracted more than 100 HR practitioners from various local and multinational companies in a one-day only event. Top HR professionals from Multi National Company were invited as our guest speakers.
Building Your Networking Skill help Companies:
• Learn about effective talent strategies in confronting the Global Talent Crunch
• Share and discover key secrets in overcoming talent shortages
• Network and build relationships with industry peers to share ideas and experiences
• General Manager – Human Capital PricewaterhouseCoopers KL, Malaysia
• GM of Coorporate HRD & GA Essenza Tile
• General Manager – Human Capital Metro TV Indonesia
• HR Director – SMART Tbk
Who should participate?
• HR Director (70% of participant)
• HR Manager and HR Executive
• Recruitment and Hiring Managers
• Strategic Business Managers
How to participate?
• This event is open to public companies that are invited by JobStreet.com
• Seat are limited to a maximum 200 Companies
• Registration will be made on a “First come, First served” basis
When and Where?
• @ Santika Hotel
• Jl. KS Tubun Petamburan Slipi
• Thrusday, 1 March , 2012
• 9.00am – 17.00pm
• Early Bird Rp. 800.000; before February 20th 2012
• Fee Rp. 1.000.000;.
For registration and further information: Jobstreet Indonesia
- ada free trialnya tidak?... oleh Adhi Pradono H
- bagaimana jika di suatu surat perjanjian kontrak pihak pertama ( HR ) tidak menanda tangani nya , tp... oleh rio
- cantik itu relatif...jelek itu mutlak... oleh Adhi Pradono H
- dengan hormat, saya mau melaporkan gaji saya tahun 2013 belum ada kenaikan dari perusahaan global s... oleh yonathan.
- Indonesia ga akan bisa maju! Sedikit-sedikit libur. Dengan meliburkan hari Buruh, menandakan pemerin... oleh Agus
Kamis, 30 Mei 2013Mengurai Polemik Outsourcing (BALI)
Submit lowongan kerja di sini