Essential Leadership Skills for Supervisors
- Getting promoted to a Supervisory role comes with a long list of new responsibilities.
- As a Supervisor, you’re not only responsible in achieving your job objectives through your actions, but you are also accountable to lead and coach a team of people. You have to work closely with your staff to nurture their career growth, motivate them and provide them with the resources they need to achieve their goals.
- Excel as a Supervisor by adopting key leadership skills. You will explore how to maintain technical expertise while demonstrating the right type of leadership. This program will give you leadership and interpersonal skills to be influential in one-on-one situations, facilitate group performance and become an effective Leader.
Upon completion of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Develop interpersonal skills that help you communicate, listen and handle conflicts
- Become more effective in influencing others
- Accomplish goals and control outcomes when dealing with staff, peers, management and other departments
- Learn how to work with groups and teams to solve problems and accomplish projects
- Hold performance discussions that result in changed behavior and enhanced productivity
- Analyze your own style of behavior and recognize your strengths/weaknesses
- How to empower yourself and your staff
- What is Leadership from the supervisor’s point of view
- Understanding employee drivers and motivation
- How to build credibility and trust
- Analyzing effective listening processes and skills
- Communicate with peers and superiors effectively
- Learning participative leader skills and techniques
- The three steps of the continuous performance appraisal process
- Coaching, mentoring and how to give constructive feedback
- Decision-making tools for effective leadership
- How to apply problem solving techniques to solve actual problems
- Managing conflict and supervisory challenges
- Teams vs. work groups: learning to lead and build personal effectiveness
- Interactive discussions
- Group & individual exercises
- Case Study
- Role Play
Who Should Attend?
- Junior Managers
Profile of Totok Krisdianto
- Totok Krisdianto is an Associate Consultant of PT Fritmandiri Utama. He is a highly experienced training and coaching practitioner. He is keen in sharing his human resource knowledge to others.
- His specialty is in the area of motivation, communication skills, coaching & counseling, leadership, managerial skills and personal development.
- He is a Licensed Instructor of Dale Carnegie Leadership Program (1997) and attended several workshops on HR issues in Singapore (1997), Houston and Boston, USA (2000). He also has attended an Advanced Leadership Seminar in Hawaii, USA (2008).
- He has taken his Master Degree in Human Resources. His formal qualifications are supported by his extensive business background in several industries such as a Senior HR Advisor in ConocoPhillips, a Senior Consultant in Medco Energy International and BMW Indonesia.
- His clients cover businesses such as banks, insurance, pharmaceuticals, automotive, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining and educational institutions.
- ada free trialnya tidak?... oleh Adhi Pradono H
- bagaimana jika di suatu surat perjanjian kontrak pihak pertama ( HR ) tidak menanda tangani nya , tp... oleh rio
- cantik itu relatif...jelek itu mutlak... oleh Adhi Pradono H
- dengan hormat, saya mau melaporkan gaji saya tahun 2013 belum ada kenaikan dari perusahaan global s... oleh yonathan.
- Indonesia ga akan bisa maju! Sedikit-sedikit libur. Dengan meliburkan hari Buruh, menandakan pemerin... oleh Agus
Kamis, 30 Mei 2013Mengurai Polemik Outsourcing (BALI)
Submit lowongan kerja di sini