Advanced HR (Course by SHRI)
This course is meant to facilitate a multi-disciplinary and holistic systems approach to understanding strategic HR. It should strive to impart a deeper understanding of HR strategy and focuses on the “what” and “why” of HR; the intent of policies and HR strategies, the challenges and constraints of managing HR, and effective diagnosis of HR issues.
After completion of the course, learners must achieve the following requirements:
- Understand the rationale and application of unit HR processes in the context of the overall HR framework and possess the knowledge and skill to advice on HR decisions
- Appreciate the strategic HR framework, in particular the intent of policies, the challenges and constraints of managing HR and effective diagnosis of HR issues.
1. Overview of HRM
2. HRM Cycle
3. Roles of HR Practitioners/Professionals
4. The next agenda for competitive HR
5. How can we meet the expectations?
6. The role of a Strategic partner
7. What next for HR Practice, Creating HR Value
8. Factors influencing HRM
1. What is Managing Multi-generational workforce (MMGW) all about?
2. The perception of reality
3. Creating the Super Synergy
4. Creating the Physical environment
5. Creating the social-cultural environment
6. To motivate engage and tap the potential
1. Overview of change management
2. The Change process
3. Tools & Methodologies: Engage &EnergizeThe Organization
4. Tools & Methodologies: Implement & Sustain Changes
5. The Role of Change Agent and Change Facilitator
1. What is mentoring and coaching?
2. The workplace career mentor
3. The workplace performance coach
4. Identifying performance coaching needs
5. Identifying career mentoring needs
6. The roles & responsibilities of the career mentor and performance coach
7. Designing the mentoring/coaching program
8. Dynamic Mentor/coaching model
1. What is communication?
2. What is effective communication?
3. Types of communication
4. Verbal and non-verbal Communication
5. Formal and Informal Communication
6. Media of Communication
7. Obstacles of Communication
8. Body Language, Postures, and Gestures
9. Voice Variation
10. Listening Skills
11. Employee Communication Structure
12. Employee Communication Plan
13. Effective Meetings
14. Interpersonal Skills
15. Writing Reports, Memos, Emails
16. Overview of Feedback in Communication
17. Creating a conducive environment for Feedback
18. Types of Feedback
1. Understand HRD
2. The importance of HRD
3. The components of HRD
4. Relationship between strategic HRM & HRD
5. Need for TNA
6. Training & Competency Analysis
7. TNA Process
8. Training evaluation & assessment
9. Organization development & Transformation
1. The current trends in the war for talent
2. Key internal and external drivers shaping talent management
3. Definition of talent management
4. Talent Management Framework
5. Alignment to strategic HRM
6. Competencies and talent management
7. Trends and leading Practices in Talent Management
8. Innovative practices
9. Talent management during a down turn
10. Business simulation, Preparing a talent management dashboard
Use of audio visual aids, flip charts, PowerPoint slides, group discussions, case studies, role playing. Learners are expected to play an active role.
Duration: 7 Days (56 hours)
Min. 12 participants per class, Max. 30 participants per class
10-16 September 2012
For further information, please fill in the form below and our sales representative will contact you.
- ada free trialnya tidak?... oleh Adhi Pradono H
- bagaimana jika di suatu surat perjanjian kontrak pihak pertama ( HR ) tidak menanda tangani nya , tp... oleh rio
- cantik itu relatif...jelek itu mutlak... oleh Adhi Pradono H
- dengan hormat, saya mau melaporkan gaji saya tahun 2013 belum ada kenaikan dari perusahaan global s... oleh yonathan.
- Indonesia ga akan bisa maju! Sedikit-sedikit libur. Dengan meliburkan hari Buruh, menandakan pemerin... oleh Agus
Kamis, 30 Mei 2013Mengurai Polemik Outsourcing (BALI)
Submit lowongan kerja di sini